Force Of Habit
Based in Bristol, United Kingdom
3 September, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
16 Chatterton Green
DescriptionForce Of Habit is an independent games studio founded by Ashley Gwinnell and Nick Dymond.
Nick Dymond and Ashley Gwinnell met at a local game jam event in Bristol. After their jam game placed second in the Extended Play Festival that year, they returned as a team to participate in the Global Game Jam and developed Omnivium. With similar interests discovered in audio-oriented and experimental game design, they continued working together in game jams, continually raising the bar on what they could achieve in short bursts of time. After Ashley finished his degree in Computer Science, Nick quit his job and Force Of Habit was born.Recent
Since formation, Force Of Habit have been working hard on their debut release. Toast Time, which is out now on Android and is coming soon to iOS.
When they've not been filling their faces with bread-based products they've been working on music and sound design for Simon Roth's Maia.
There are far more images available for Force Of Habit, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game / Grand Prize for "Timmy Bibble's Friendship Club"." - TIGA Game Hack. 17 November, 2013
- "Winner, Best New IP." - TIGA Awards. 6 November, 2013
- "Nomination, Best Start-Up." - TIGA Awards. 14 October, 2013
- "Game of the Show for "Neon Caves", Explay Festival." - Assembly Rooms, Bath. 1 November, 2013
- "Highly Commended, Explay Festival Game Jam." - Assembly Rooms, Bath. 1 November, 2012
- "Winner, Wellcome Trust's Gamify Your PhD Jam." - Wellcome Trust, London. 4 September, 2012
- "Runner Up (2nd place), Explay Festival Game Jam." - National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth. 3 November, 2011
Team & Repeating
Director. Art & Programming
Director. Audio & Design